‘All work and no play make Jack a dull boy’ – is a saying that we have grown up with. Working from morning till evening can really drain us out. In such cases, chilling out at a cool place can charge us up. And the best way to get into the chirpy fun mood again is by grooving on the dance lovers.
The best part about bars is that it can make even the non-dancers dance in a way that they would have never done before. But it is all about the right music. The bar may be the best in town, but if the dance floor is not grooving with the right music then somehow it really kills the mood.
Here are the 6 great bars in Mumbai that have an awesome dance floor:
- 270 Degree West: 270 Degree West Vashi is one of those places that have a very cool ambience. Each wall here is adorned with some piece of priceless art, which is very captivating. The entire place gives you a very edgy and funky appearance. It houses a great dance floor and the DJ is known to play good tracks. The main attraction of this place is its elaborate and artistic dance floor.
- Play: It is the only place in the entire city that serves drinks in the bar along with authentic Jain food. It is a paradise for veggie lovers and even the non-vegetarian delicacies served here are equally good. The lounge has a great dance floor that has good dance numbers playing till late night.
- Village – The Soul of India: If you are looking for a different kind of experience from the hustle-bustle of fine sophisticated restaurants, then you must visit Village – The Soul of India. It has a very rustic ambience with vibrant colours that make the entire setting very cheerful. This place also has a dance floor that gets your feet tapping to the beats.
- Bombay Vintage: Bombay Vintage is in the Colaba area. The ambience of the place is quite serene. Its vintage decor is the main attraction, which makes it very popular. The place is great to chill out with your buddies and dance the night away to the best tunes ever.
- Door No. 1– Doo No. 1 in Mumbai serves the best European as well as Asian cuisines. With an attractive wine cellar, classy furniture and elegant decor, this place is a must-visit. It also has a dance floor where people often enjoy themselves grooving to the rhythm.
- Sheesha Sky Lounge– A great respite from work is sitting and chilling under the night sky in the fresh atmosphere. This is a great place with a rooftop setting. The ambience is so good that it makes you forget all your weariness and the energetic beats from the dance floor will boost you up.
The next time you are looking for a place to dance the night away, these bars will provide you with the ultimate memorable experience.